Retirement Income Planning
- Understand the official new tax reform rules and their impact on your retirement
- Determine which investments could help build an income-producing portfolio
- Tap into your retirement accumulations and make the most of your income streams
- Invest for stability, income, and growth potential
- Potentially protect your income and assets from the unexpected
- Addressing common threats to retiree portfolios
- Utilize financial vehicles that could last a lifetime
- Prepare for a more comfortable and rewarding retirement lifestyle!
Why you should attend this seminar:
You’ve spent a lifetime accumulating money for your retirement. You’ve saved, invested, and taken advantage of workplace retirement plans. Now you have to make decisions about how to generate a steady income stream and these decisions could have lasting repercussions.
The rules are different when you retire. You may need to adjust your asset allocation and consider different investment choices. You will need to make decisions on the best methods to withdraw funds from your savings, investments, and retirement plans. You will want to help protect your income and assets from unforeseen events.